Would you like to know why you need personal financial coaching to win with money?
Are you curious about what the Bible has to say about financial strategy?
Do you feel like time is slipping away and you need to get on track sooner than later?
If you desire to achieve any of the following, you are in the right place:
- Be able to give and volunteer to those in need without worrying about your own financial situation.
- Travel to places you have always dreamed of going, and even take a sabbatical for 3 months to a year (or longer).
- Have no worries about how your kids or grandchildren will afford college and get started in life.
- Working your dream job, or starting your own dream business, without the stress of raising capital, debt payments, or living paycheck to paycheck.
These are just a few of my clients’ aspirations. And, many of them found that the one thing that moved them from envisioning their dreams to realizing their dreams was coaching.
The purpose of working with a personal coach is to maximize your potential. A personal coach can help you to meet, and often exceed, your goals. — Tony Robbins
Dave Ramsey states that Financial coaching is all about you … “It’s about understanding your current situation and developing a custom plan to help you win with money.”
Welcome to Zero In Financial
My name is Johnny McWilliams, and I started this company to guide you as you traverse the path of your purpose. It is time for you to #ZeroIn on your financial target.
How do you Zero In on your financial target? With these 3 simple steps:
- Have a clear Vision of your target
- Learn how to Focus on that target
- Then, Zero In for the win.
For example, think of shooting bow and arrow, or playing a game of paintball, or throwing darts with your friends, or practicing at the firing range. The first objective in each of these activities is to make sure you know where you are aiming. Zig Ziglar used to say, “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
I am a terrible bowler. Sometimes my ball ends up in my neighbor’s lane! (Don’t judge me.) I am convinced that my issue is that I do not know where I am aiming. Therefore, I do not have a clear vision of where I want my ball to go, where it needs to hit the pins, and what the strategy should be. Do not do this with your finances; you do not want your retirement to end up a gutter ball.
Once you have a clear vision of your target, you must keep an eye on it. I love watching sports, and in so many games I hear the coaching yelling at his team to keep their eye on the ball. You have seen those unfortunate plays where the player drops the ball because she started running before she had a good handle on it.
The same goes for you and your financial target. Having a vision without keeping focus will do you no good. Michael Hyatt says, “The more we can focus, the better results we will experience in our lives and in our work.”
Also, distractions will come, and having the accountability in a coach will help you focus and stay focused! Now, you see why you need financial coaching to win with money.
Zero In Financial’s logo is patterned after a sight, found commonly on a firearm. Because the sight is used to line up the target so that you hit it every time. Proper sight alignment is the key to accuracy. The term Zero In comes from “adjusting a sighting mechanism of a firearm to minimize the discrepancy between where the sight points and where a bullet lands on a target.” Furthermore, it is defined as: “to direct all of one’s attention to” (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/zero%20in%20on)
Many marksmen suggest that it is generally best to shoot with both eyes open. Now, I am no marksmen, but I do know that when you and your spouse, or accountability partner, are aligned on a financial goal, directing all of your attention, and planning, budgeting, and focusing with both eyes open, you will certainly hit your financial target.
So, if you have a clear vision, intentionally focus, and zero in, your financial bullet is sure to hit your ultimate target.
You will win with money, and I will show you how.
As our relationship grows, I’ll strategically guide you towards your specific goals. Like Dave Ramsey says, “You are the answer!”
As your financial coach, I’ll be with you throughout the journey, as you:
RECOVER from past money mistakes,
GROW your present pocketbook position, and
ZERO IN on your future financial fortune,
ultimately leaving a long-lasting legacy.
It can be overwhelming if you do not know how and where to start. Therefore, I want to make this process simple for you. This is why you need financial coaching to win with money. I have been there. And after learning through many mistakes and many successes, my mission is to help you plan your goals and achieve your mission.
To win with money, you must: Prayerfully Plan, Increase Inflow, Optimize Outgo, Demolish Debt, Crush Credit, Strategically Save, and Generously Give. Each of these will look different for each individual or family, so that is why a custom-tailored plan is essential. Although you will get specific action items for your specific financial situation, the core principles remain the same.
The best place to start is with a complimentary consultation, where we look at where you are, where you want to go, and how you can get there.
Financial Coaching to Win With Money: What you can expect
- You can be certain that you will leave each session with specific, actionable steps that will lead you towards your ultimate goal.
- Success can only be achieved by you, but your coach will provide you with tailored recommendations for your situation that are based on a set of highly successful financial principles.
- This will require dedication and perseverance on your part, and your coach will be there, shedding light on the path and cheering you on all the way.
- You can expect your coach’s full and undivided attention to your situation so that your goals are understood, and accurate information is prepared to help you achieve them.
- Your coach is your trusted guide, walking alongside you, encouraging you, listening to you, and injecting hope.
- 100% confidentiality. Period.
Are you ready to Recover? Prepared to Grow? Excited about Zeroing In? Looking forward to learning how to Leave a Legacy?
Let’s do this! As Ken Coleman says, “It’s time to go!”