Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
The final four chapters of Biblical Faith Meets Financial Strategy walk you through financial truths by the Fruit of the Spirit. This poster reiterates all of the following principles so you can continue living at the INTERSECTION of God’s Wealth and God’s Wisdom …
KEEP THE WORD OF GOD IN YOUR HEART
- “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” – Matthew 6:21
- Operating your financial plan with the mission of thinking of others’ needs first is true love.
- “Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.” – Psalms 16:11
- Jesus first, Others second, Yourself last. This order keeps your spending in check, governs your giving every year, and prioritizes your savings goals.
- “Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.” – Philippians 4:9
- You must get in control of your money mindset if you desire to have peace in your heart
YOUR HANDS AND FEET MUST DO AS THE SPIRIT LEADS
- Patience (Longsuffering)
- “Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.” – Romans 12:12
- Patience plus prayer produces perfect prosperity
- “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.” – Ephesians 4:32
- Kindness is love in action.
- “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” – Matthew 5:14-16
- God will give you the wisdom to use His great wealth for the good of others.
USE YOUR HEAD WHEN PLANNING GOD’S RESOURCES
- “He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much.” – Luke 16:10
- Three of the areas God calls you to be faithful: Spending, Saving, and Giving.
- Gentleness (Meekness)
- “By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life.” – Proverbs 22:4
- Meekness creates a character in you that treats everyone the same, no matter how much money they make.
- Self-Control (Temperance)
- “For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?” – Luke 14:28
- The ultimate way to have self-control is to budget, which creates a healthy atmosphere for wealth to be orchestrated by God.
“If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.” – Galatians 5:25